Reasons To Choose C&P Fleet
We are proud to provide high-quality, efficient, and cost-effective fleet management and maintenance services to Northern Virginia’s corporate and government clients. We offer the best value in fleet services: quality, integrity, fast turnaround, job done right and on time, including on-site, mobile, 24/7 emergency fleet repairs, etc. We are dedicated to providing you with the utmost care, while helping your organization save time and money.
We specialize in Fleet Services, Fleet Management, Fleet Maintenance, Repair Management and Preventive Maintenance Programs and currently have served over $100 million in managed Fleet Contracts, including Corporate Fleets, Government Contracts, Armed Forces Consulting, and Government approved Fleets at the Federal, State and Local).
We offer on-site, mobile, and 24/7 emergency fleet repairs and maintenance services. Our ASE-certified technicians provide high-quality and respected services you can trust, while helping your organization lower costs and maximize profits.
At C&P Fleet Services, we are dedicated to saving you time, money, and hassle, while providing you with the utmost care. We understand that managing your fleet can be a complicated and critical responsibility, which is why we provide a wide range of services dedicated to simplifying and improving the process of managing and repairing your fleet vehicles.
- Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business (SWaM) Certified
- Veteran Owned Small Business Program Certified
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau (BBB).
- Paul Norton, Owner/President has received the Small Business Administration (SBA) person of the year award for 2018.
- ASE Certified License Number ASE-1219-6839 (Automated Service Excellence Certified as Truck Equipment Technician, Automobile Technician, Medium/Heavy Truck Technician)
- DOT’s Annual Inspection on Site
- Certified Unlimited Virginia State Inspection
- 24/7 emergency repairs, on-site mobile and emergency Fleet management and modern repair facilities
- Commitment to high values, integrity and trust
- Effective Communication (Receive prompt updates of status throughout process)
- Current clients include State and Federal Customers as well as Energy and Utility companies.