Why Choose C&P Fleet Services
We are proud to provide high-quality, efficient, and cost-effective fleet vehicle management and maintenance services to commercial and government clients in Northern Virginia. We specialize in Custom Fleet Vehicle Maintenance Programs; Fleet Vehicle Services; State, Local and Federal Contract Fulfillment; Mobile and In-Shop Welding Services; and Repairs for Trucks, 4X4s and SUVs.
We offer the best value in fleet services: quality, integrity, fast turnaround, job done right and on time, including on-site, mobile, and 24/7 emergency fleet repairs. We are dedicated to providing you with the utmost care, while helping your organization save time and money.
We have served more than $100 million in managed fleet contracts, including commercial fleets, government contracts, armed forces consulting, and government approved fleets at the federal, state and local levels.
We offer on-site, mobile, and 24/7 emergency fleet repairs and maintenance services. Our ASE-certified technicians provide high-quality services you can trust, while helping your organization lower costs and maximize profits.
At C&P Fleet Services, we are dedicated to saving you time, money, and hassle, while providing you with the utmost care. We understand that managing your fleet can be a complicated and critical responsibility, which is why we provide a wide range of services dedicated to simplifying and improving the process of managing and repairing your fleet vehicles.
- Certified Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business (SWaM)
- Certified Veteran Owned Small Business Program
- Certified Unlimited Virginia State Inspection
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- ASE Certified License Number ASE-1219-6839 (Automated Service Excellence Certified as Truck Equipment Technician, Automobile Technician, Medium/Heavy Truck Technician)
- DOT’s Annual Inspection on Site
- 24/7 emergency repairs, on-site mobile and emergency Fleet management and modern repair facilities
- Paul Norton, Owner/President, was the First Runner Up for the 2018 Small Business Administration person of the year award
- Commitment to high values, integrity and trust
- Effective Communication (Receive prompt updates of status throughout process)
- Current clients include state and federal customers as well as energy and utility companies