Why Choose C&P Fleet Services
We are proud to provide high-quality, efficient, and cost-effective fleet vehicle management and maintenance services to commercial and government clients in Northern Virginia. We specialize in Custom Fleet Vehicle Maintenance Programs; Fleet Vehicle Services; State, Local and Federal Contract Fulfillment; Mobile and In-Shop Welding Services; and Repairs for Trucks, 4X4s and SUVs.
We offer the best value in fleet services: quality, integrity, fast turnaround, job done right and on time, including on-site, mobile, and 24/7 emergency fleet repairs. We are dedicated to providing you with the utmost care, while helping your organization save time and money.
We have served more than $100 million in managed fleet contracts, including commercial fleets, government contracts, armed forces consulting, and government approved fleets at the federal, state and local levels.
We offer on-site, mobile, and 24/7 emergency fleet repairs and maintenance services. Our ASE-certified technicians provide high-quality services you can trust, while helping your organization lower costs and maximize profits.
At C&P Fleet Services, we are dedicated to saving you time, money, and hassle, while providing you with the utmost care. We understand that managing your fleet can be a complicated and critical responsibility, which is why we provide a wide range of services dedicated to simplifying and improving the process of managing and repairing your fleet vehicles.
- Certified Small, Women-owned, and Minority-owned Business (SWaM)
- Certified Veteran Owned Small Business Program
- Certified Unlimited Virginia State Inspection
- Accredited by the Better Business Bureau
- ASE Certified License Number ASE-1219-6839 (Automated Service Excellence Certified as Truck Equipment Technician, Automobile Technician, Medium/Heavy Truck Technician)
- DOT’s Annual Inspection on Site
- 24/7 emergency repairs, on-site mobile and emergency Fleet management and modern repair facilities
- Paul Norton, Owner/President, was the First Runner Up for the 2018 Small Business Administration person of the year award
- Commitment to high values, integrity and trust
- Effective Communication (Receive prompt updates of status throughout process)
- Current clients include state and federal customers as well as energy and utility companies
Explore Our Services
Ready to see how we can help manage your fleet?
Contact us today and let our team create solutions for your fleet vehicles!
C&P Fleet is proud to support philanthropic efforts in our community!
Please visit our donation page to make a difference.